« Home | Life Handbook 2009 » | don't ask me what I am doing » | Fallen tent? » | A time and judgment for every matter » | Near to the heart of God » | tired? » | The blessing of the LORD makes one rich, And He ad... » | the key that made it different » | Learning to Wait » | Be still and know that I am God (Ps 46:10) » 

Wednesday, March 04, 2009 

Are you going to finish strong?

In our journey of faith, are we going to finish strong? Are we able to be like Paul, saying "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." and be confident of that crown of righteousness which God will give us that Day (2Tim 4:7-8)?

Keep going, keep trying, keep striving to be like Him. That really is the ultimate goal of our lives on earth. Don't give up, it is possible, with God.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates