« Home | A time and judgment for every matter » | Near to the heart of God » | tired? » | The blessing of the LORD makes one rich, And He ad... » | the key that made it different » | Learning to Wait » | Be still and know that I am God (Ps 46:10) » | Contemplation » | emo/despair mode » | Life is more than these » 

Sunday, March 01, 2009 

Fallen tent?

Now it shall come to pass in the latter days
That the mountain of the LORD’s house
Shall be established on the top of the mountains,
And shall be exalted above the hills;
And all nations shall flow to it.

Many people shall come and say,
“Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD,
To the house of the God of Jacob;
He will teach us His ways,
And we shall walk in His paths.”
For out of Zion shall go forth the law,
And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
(Isaiah 2:2-3)

I was once asked to draw the imagery I got while I read these verses. What is the visual image that you have while you read it?

I really love these verses because it tells of the glory and the majesty of the House of God. I believe that this will come to pass. 真教会一定会复兴起来的!

However, a building requires that its foundation be firm and stable. Imagine the pillars that support the building. If even one of them breaks, the entire building will not be able to stand anymore. It will be reduced to ruins. The thought of it pains me. How can we ever allow such a thing to happen to God's house? The church which He purchased with His own blood?

And what are the pillars?
The Truth.
And the Holy Spirit.

Where the Truth is, the Spirit of Truth shall abide.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates