« Home | I think. » | After Your heart » | where are you » | Are you going to finish strong? » | Life Handbook 2009 » | don't ask me what I am doing » | Fallen tent? » | A time and judgment for every matter » | Near to the heart of God » | tired? » 

Saturday, March 21, 2009 

My peace

I'm thankful to God for a good and blessed Sabbath rest.

I'm glad to be of use today.

I'm glad to hear the full sermon about following Jesus.

I'm glad I had the chance to really pray before God.

I'm glad I stayed for choir. (we sang "My Peace", beloveds!!! im learning the alto part (:)

I'm glad choir ended at the time it ended.

I'm glad for the beautiful sunset, and the rainbow(s) that stretches across the sky.

I'm glad for the people who were kind to me today.

I'm glad for those who were willing to spend their time talking to me today.




I wished my beloveds were with me! And we can sing "My peace" together while admiring the beauty of God's handiwork!

---
sorry, I didn't mean anything bad really. I thought it might serve as a potential starter to a real conversation. maybe I used the wrong topic. or maybe it's just too hard now....

your learning MY PEACE :O :O i cant believe it! havnt heard a chior sing that since i was a lil tot in sydney. wow. youcan teach us the alto part when you get here! ahah :D

joyceeeeeeeee

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates