« Home | Are you going to finish strong? » | Life Handbook 2009 » | don't ask me what I am doing » | Fallen tent? » | A time and judgment for every matter » | Near to the heart of God » | tired? » | The blessing of the LORD makes one rich, And He ad... » | the key that made it different » | Learning to Wait » 

Saturday, March 07, 2009 

where are you

It's been five years since I started looking for you. And I am still looking for you.

Where are you?

Are you hiding in a corner too? Do you feel lonely too?

I felt lonely today, that's why I thought of you.

You know, I can't help but feel left out today. I know it must be me; why do I feel so different from everyone? Am I looking for the wrong things? I must be. It must be my own heart. I tried very hard to have God change my heart. Not asking for friends, but to be a friend.

I really really miss you. I wish you were right here with me. Then I would tell you all that is kept within me. I would pour out all hidden emotions, and you would understand. Yet, you would also give me godly advice. You would gently rebuke me with the Word of God. And I would do the same to you too. We would hold each other by the arm, and be very thankful.

I once thought I found you. But it turned out that it wasn't you.

You must be somewhere. Where are you?

---


Actually, as one grows older, one gradually realise that only God can take up that place. That special you is the Lord. This thought actually made me smile, despite everything else.

man i just feel like dedicating this MV to you..
don't ask me why...
my instincts told me to do so.. cuz i love this song lots..
hope this song brings u comfort =)

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjjV_jjUXZg

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates