« Home | Why - Michael Card » | call me U. G. L. Y. » | Immanuel - God is with us » | miss perth.melbourne is so differentthat it's caus... » | Wait on the Lord » | aussie therapy » | This is it!!!I can't believe I can really do this :D » | i don't know what else to say except ... Praise ... » | bbq exams » | Somewhere over the rainbow I will find my way » 

Saturday, May 30, 2009 

Aren't you weary, Jesus?

Waiting so long for me.

----
I am weary, Jesus.

I didn't want to open the door cos I didn't think I deserve it anymore

but when i realised that You are still outside knocking

I want to open

I want to receive You in

But I need my keys

Will you still be there when I finally open the door?

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates