« Home | Hebrews 12:14-15 » | Up » | burn-out » | Merry(?)-go-round » | 爱情长跑终得结果的确是神所赐的福气若与这福气无缘相信主自有其他福气赏赐原来被压抑的眼泪还是会流下来b... » | s. m. i. l. e. s. » | I'd rather... » | What. How. » | The more I .... » | Songs of Solomon (new arrangement :P) » 

Sunday, August 30, 2009 

Ugly Ugly Doll
Get away from me
and leave me alone!
Let the smile that is shown on my face be genuinely beautiful.

I cracked today.
Please forgive me.

I'm just... frustrated, I guess.
( lousy excuse, i know :( )
-----
------
I figured out what is missing.
Time,
For me to look up and admire the clouds.
For me to appreciate the sunset.
For me to waste time on youtube surfing christian songs.
For me to curl up on the sofa with a good book.
For me to reflect on the day's deeds and my own heart.
Chill, Mx.
There's time.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates