« Home | my lovely ladies » | valley low » | traumatised part ii » | traumatised. » | Overslept and took MC today. » | I can't believe it! » | The moon was beautiful tonight » | one question » | walking with Jesus » | random emo thoughts » 

Saturday, February 13, 2010 

Almost lost Hann today

He went into the lift while I had my hands full of garbage bags and the lift didn't listen to my commands as I furiously press the button to open the door!!

So I stared blankly as the lift door closed and the lift going down.

I immediately dropped everything I was holding and RAN back home, shouting, "Hann went down the lift!!!"

My brother ran out with me, barefooted and we ran down the stairs, shouting for Hann.

I ran all the way to the first floor.

Good exercise after a heavy reunion dinner.

Thank God a mother heard our frantic calls and came asking, "Are you all looking for a dog? It went out at the fifth level."

I ran up the staircase to the fifth floor.

We found him sniffing the door to a unit that is exactly four levels down our unit. He must have recognised the way home after coming out of the lift, except that it was the wrong floor!

Hah... what a scare.
What an exciting way to start the new year!

And I realised we really do love Hann.
My brother ran out without shoes.
My mom ended her phone call immediately, thinking, "oh no oh no."
My sister got changed in order to join in the search.

Don't know what we would do if we had really lost him just now.
Will I be sad?

you stared blankly at the door?
it sounds like you had a hectic time but Hann doesn't seem like he would dare run away right?..just a bit playful and a bit too curious, as we all are, of the bigger world outside..

seems like Hann is like family, and it would be hard to let go of him..reminds me of "Lilo and Stitch".. when the little girl says "Ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind or forgotten"..

..新年快樂!!!

d (:

DOG KILLED, COOKED IN CURRY. MMHMMM...
LOL!! >_<

-___-
AL, i dont eat dogs.

and d, Hann is really naughty nowadays! defiant even!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates