« Home | valley low » | traumatised part ii » | traumatised. » | Overslept and took MC today. » | I can't believe it! » | The moon was beautiful tonight » | one question » | walking with Jesus » | random emo thoughts » | I miss home. » 

Thursday, February 11, 2010 

my lovely ladies


Such a blessing to meet up with old friends
To be able to catch up on whats-going-on
(through a live news telecast and a few interview sessions)
As well as to share about whats-gonna-happen-next
To know that there are indeed people who still love you
Who are still faithful readers of your blog because they care to know whats-up with you
And to be able to feel a certain kind of bond that could only have developed through the passing of time.

These are the ones who will tell you in the face when the shoes you are holding are ugly.
These are the ones who will persuade you to buying two new pairs of shoes at the same time.
These are the ones who will scold you sarcastically but they actually mean the opposite. :)
These are the ones who will tell you to start preparing pink, blue, or black dresses for their weddings because they know I take a looooooooong time to decide on my buys.
These are probably the only ones who will give me a ride in their wedding car because I will be late for their wedding! (won't you please? :P)

I am really glad to have ended my day with these lovely ladies.
I have also thought it through the entire day and reminded myself that I cannot please everybody.
For everyone has their right to choose their own actions.
This is also what I taught my students.
And this was also what Jesus Himself experienced.

As long as I seek to please God, and seek to be at peace with men, I'll do fine, won't i? :)

Labels:

i believe you can..
have faith in Him!

jia you~

d (:

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates