« Home | walking with Jesus » | random emo thoughts » | I miss home. » | After a week of hard work, it's time for a nice sw... » | The second time.... » | Give me oil in my lamp keep me burning burning bur... » | we shall see » | I've found my motivation. » | I need some motivation in my life......Something t... » | A year older, a year wiser? » 

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 

one question

that has been on my mind... and I haven't got round to asking people about it...

Did God really meant to save me?

Can there ever be a doubt that Jesus really really means to save you?

I know with great certainty He loves you and wants to bring you home.

And let me sing this fav song of mine - since I was very little.

I'm sure you know the tune (:

This one's for you!

Jesus Loves You


Jesus loves you! This I know,
For the Bible tells me so;
Little ones to Him belong;
They are weak, but He is strong.

* Refrain:
Yes, Jesus loves you!
Yes, Jesus loves you!
Yes, Jesus loves you!
The Bible tells me so.

Jesus loves you! This I know,
As He loved so long ago,
Taking children on His knee,
Saying, “Let them come to Me.”

* Refrain:

Jesus loves you still today,
Walking with you on your way,
Wanting as a friend to give
Light and love to all who live.

* Refrain:

Jesus loves you! He who died
Heaven’s gate to open wide;
He will wash away your sin,
Let His little child come in.

* Refrain:

Jesus loves you! He will stay
Close beside you all the way;
Thou hast bled and died for you,
You will henceforth live for Thee.

* Refrain:


This is a familiar verse but I always find great comfort when I personalize it.

1 John 4:9-10

"God showed how much He loved me by sending His only Son into the world, so that I might have eternal life through Him.
This is real love. It is not that I loved God but that He loved me and sent His Son as a sacrifice to take away my sins".


YOU are His child. Believe it.

God really means to save you.

Ping An!

If He meant to save me right from the beginning, why did He choose such a way and allowed me to go through so much pain?

I need to figure this out.
Or maybe, I can never really figure it out..

Mx

Pain and suffering is the way to perfection. (1 Pet 4:1, 1 Pet 5:10, Rom 5:3-5, Heb 5:7-9).

As for how your pain and suffering will lead to perfection, yes, that is the homework God wants you to work out :).

:) thanks

Mx

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates