« Home | I miss home. » | After a week of hard work, it's time for a nice sw... » | The second time.... » | Give me oil in my lamp keep me burning burning bur... » | we shall see » | I've found my motivation. » | I need some motivation in my life......Something t... » | A year older, a year wiser? » | 人饥饿,不是因为没有饼;人干渴,不是因为没有水。 » | No where near » 

Saturday, January 23, 2010 

random emo thoughts

Trying to pen down my emotions
but the words won’t flow.

Watching the others take flight
Soaring to greater heights
While it seems like I’ve been around..
In this place..
For quite a while.

And each time I think I’ve moved on
I realized I have not.
Because the heart still tugs,
And the hands still go weak.

Who don’t feel lonely?
Who don’t feel weak?
I too yearn for a listening ear
To listen to the jokes my kids made
To hear about my mood swings.
But who would bother these days?
Do I even spend time listening to others?
Do others even tell me things?

Why have those who once were close
Become like distant acquaintances?
“Friendships” that did not pass the test of time and trials.
How sad…

Alone at home typing away
With only the piano playing away in the background
In fact, this brings me the most comfort.
Albeit tears will drop,
The heart feels sad,
But this is when I know that Jesus is closest.

I need not do anything.
I need not try to be anybody.
I can be just me.
Who else can let you feel this way?
Who else but only Jesus?

I want to fall in love with Jesus again.
So that only He can tug at my heart.
So that only His love can make me go weak.

Because His love is more than I deserve.

"But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us..
Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day."

Though you may be alone along this journey, and it seems as if your heart would break, I believe Jesus' gently tugs at your heart to remind you that He lives within you. He has given you this heart of flesh that you may have life in Him. I have this hope because it is a living hope and know you hope for it too..

A sojourner

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates