« Home | The moon was beautiful tonight » | one question » | walking with Jesus » | random emo thoughts » | I miss home. » | After a week of hard work, it's time for a nice sw... » | The second time.... » | Give me oil in my lamp keep me burning burning bur... » | we shall see » | I've found my motivation. » 

Monday, February 01, 2010 

I can't believe it!

Holley (http://blog.dayspring.com/) actually wrote about biking today and that was exactly what I did today! Are we telepathic or something? I really enjoy reading what she writes about; I feel what she writes about.

And I really find today's entry about "How do you coast?" particularly meaningful, especially after today's cycling.

This year has started off quite peaceful for me. But that is because I decided to let go of many things, including church work. I guess last year I tried to do too many things in too little a time; I was running at the same speed throughout and I got really worn out.

This year, I have decided to slow down. Change gear. (:

But that is to prepare me for the next hill. So when I reach the next hill, I shall gather speed again.

Not yet though.. :)

How else do I "coast"?

Like Holley, I coast when I get curled up on the couch with a good book, or when I fly a kite, or when I admire the beautiful sky or bright big moon, or when I have a good chat with someone close, or when I write. (:

-------
I really enjoyed today's cycling, girls!
We were really not bad - 10km!

But it is even more meaningful to me that I feel I have gained back a sister. (:
Thank God and praise Him.

The moon was beautiful, really beautiful tonight.

Labels:

Good to hear of you exercising and taking some time to look at the moon once in a while.

Hope you are having fun though you may be in the midst of constant busy moments.

d (:

I can't believe my stamina is so lousy! but 10km...we did it!! :D

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates