« Home | Almost lost Hann today » | my lovely ladies » | valley low » | traumatised part ii » | traumatised. » | Overslept and took MC today. » | I can't believe it! » | The moon was beautiful tonight » | one question » | walking with Jesus » 

Monday, February 22, 2010 

Loving me, loving God

CNY break went great, just as I have planned.

I had a wonderful First Day with my family. I finally went to Istana on the Second Day. And on the Third Day, I had good times spent at the musuems with my psych girls, plus good fellowship at Bro TK's place.

Yesterday I went to the Body Worlds Exhibition at the Science Center! And also visited other exhibitions there....

This year, I have been making an effort to fulfill some of my old-time wishes. And I have been very glad to be able to do so. I feel that I am finally living!

But, living for myself?

A small voice within me asked me this question the other day:

Do I love myself more than I love God?

-----

At the moment, I have many many many things waiting for me to do. I should not have been such a procrastinator, but that's the way I work! So I have like 4 deadlines this week and I am really getting quite worried.......

Guess I can't resume my daily bible reading again this week, as much as I really really wanted to and planned to.

I even planned to start my (chinese) new year resolution this week! That is, to stop all work by 4pm so that I will be home early enough to spend my time on other non-work stuffs. Hope it happens. (But it is definitely not happening today :/)

what an eventful holiday!

can teachers leave their work at school?

d (:

hahha... noooo. we can't. but we have public holidays here in Singapore, so Monday and Tuesday were holidays. :D

m (:

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates