« Home | Spring's 30! » | weary » | I am sorry... » | The Reserved Moses » | I. am. not. happy. » | I am thinking of you. - God » | Life's principles in Romans 14 » | Malachi 1:2 » | reflect » | Prayer requests » 

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 

desiring love



It hasn't been easy.

and it still isn't easy...

this path that I am treading on.

but I am still going on... because that is the only option I have

if I want to live.


I wonder if it is wrong to desire to be loved.
(No, I don't just meant romantic love..)

"True love is not sentimental. True love is practical; it is expressed in daily life..."

I often wonder what your need is...is it for a listening ear, or a simple extra hand to help you carry your things? Maybe just walking you to the bus stop or dropping you off at school/work? Is it accompanying you as we attend service together, or sharing a meal and a table together? Giving an extra blanket, or a saying a praying together?

I often wonder how you are for the day...but I cannot always be around and that is why I hope that you can remember to keep going, and maybe someone beside you is feeling the same thing~desiring true love...because true love is practical love. Isn't that what God wants us to be...more loving?

d (:

(:
I think you know what I need...

missing you, d


m

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates