« Home | Waiting for my name to be called » | my roles » | Love, eternal » | breathe » | You do wonders » | the heart of God and we are all weak » | new step forward » | Two incidents that left a huge impact on me lately » | bottled-up thoughts » | blessed day » 

Wednesday, April 28, 2010 

Prayer requests


My grandma just had an operation done because, apparently, they found a crack in her backbone... Please pray for her to recover well and for God's grace to be upon her so that somehow I can share with her about God's salvation.
And pray also for me, because I have been ill for 2 weeks now.. which is also why I have not visited my grandma and am not totally sure of what's going on. My illness has been evolving - from motion sickness to stomach flu to flu to sore throat to cough to headache. All the medicine is also making my stomach upset :/
I just want to get well soon. I have been feeling under the weather for too long.... :(

Have been praying for you, do know that you're not alone and He's always there looking out for you.
Get well soon.
xx E

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates