« Home | I am thinking of you. - God » | Life's principles in Romans 14 » | Malachi 1:2 » | reflect » | Prayer requests » | Waiting for my name to be called » | my roles » | Love, eternal » | breathe » | You do wonders » 

Sunday, May 16, 2010 

I. am. not. happy.


The same question keeps coming back: Is it just me?

Many thoughts remain as thoughts.
Many comments or remarks do not get translated into audible speech.
I don't want to say anymore lest I am the one on the wrong path.

Yet, I am very unhappy.
I am displeased.
I am most displeased with myself.

I only wish... there is someone who will direct me to the right path and tell me where I have gone wrong, with love.

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will guide you with My eye. (Psalm 32:8)

No darkness have we who in Jesus abide, The Light of the world is Jesus;
We walk in the light when we follow our guide...


Hymn 456

When you are down, I believe there is a friend Who is silently walking beside you.

d

:)

m

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates