« Home | weary » | I am sorry... » | The Reserved Moses » | I. am. not. happy. » | I am thinking of you. - God » | Life's principles in Romans 14 » | Malachi 1:2 » | reflect » | Prayer requests » | Waiting for my name to be called » 

Sunday, June 06, 2010 

Spring's 30!


God's grace is sufficient... really.

Thank God for a refreshing and fun evening...
Really really enjoyed the laughter and silly moments.

And He has shown me that there are still people around....though I may not see it sometimes.
I am not alone.
At the very least,
He is always with me.
And He never leave me alone.

Still,
I would like a retreat.

To contemplate on things close to my heart.
To reflect upon my inner self.
To search my heart.

And then to purge out all evil and sins.
To lay aside all malice and deceit.

And then to give my entire heart and being to Jesus.
To love Him more.

I want to love Him more.
I need to love Him more.
And I want to do more. For Him.

More, more about Jesus,
More, more about Jesus;
More of His saving fulness see,
More of His love who died for me.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates