« Home | Life's principles in Romans 14 » | Malachi 1:2 » | reflect » | Prayer requests » | Waiting for my name to be called » | my roles » | Love, eternal » | breathe » | You do wonders » | the heart of God and we are all weak » 

Friday, May 07, 2010 

I am thinking of you. - God


The sun was setting.

While glancing out the bus on my journey to church, I found my thoughts returning back to my students.

Even while the music played in my ear about Jesus, I began to think about how I want to nurture my students in an environment of love and acceptance. About how I want them to learn to love each other and to love me. I also thought about this particular girl who I feel I have neglected and I made a mental note to talk to her sometime soon about her emotion management.....

And so, I found myself thinking about my students 24/7. I care for them too much such that it is almost taking over my life...

But, suddenly, at that instant, I thought about God.

If I, with my limited and imperfect love, find myself thinking about my students 24/7, what about God?

I must be in His thoughts 24/7 too.

And not just me, but you as well. Every one of us - is in His thoughts 24/7. He never stops thinking about us because, with His perfect love, He loves us so so much.

Me, in God's thoughts 24/7.

I almost blushed at that thought.

What a marvelous, loving thought as Sabbath approaches. :)
---

How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.
They cannot be numbered! (Psalm 139:17 NLT)

Labels: ,

It really is a comforting thought to mention it like that..just take it for granted most of the times because I don't relfect enough..need more practice, need to keep growing, need to keep learning...

d

yeah. when that thought came to me amidst all my own thoughts regarding my students, I felt so comforted and so loved. (:

if only we can be satisfied with Jesus' love alone.

m

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates