« Home | He is faithful to bring me through » | desiring love » | Spring's 30! » | weary » | I am sorry... » | The Reserved Moses » | I. am. not. happy. » | I am thinking of you. - God » | Life's principles in Romans 14 » | Malachi 1:2 » 

Thursday, June 10, 2010 

like thorns


His words were like thorns;

they pricked into the tenderness of my heart.

"I'm not free."

"Even if I am free, I can also go out with my friends. I have my own friends to go out with."

I was left speechless.

And utterly hurt...

But I still had to hide this hurt from everyone, including him.

I wonder what had caused my dear little brother to be so hostile and so far away....... I must have ruined my chance with him. :(

Love never fails.

d

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates