« Home | Gratitude/Nichole Nordeman » | simply confusing » | 牧者的心声 » | 不 要 心 怀 不 平 » | May I have this dance? » | Like the wind » | together » | Memories Before and Memories Beyond » | 这一天 » | "song without words" » 

Thursday, July 15, 2010 

Up, up and away
























The day I overslept
and couldn't meet my dear friend
is the day I realised
it is taking a toil on me
Tired
Anxious
Thirsty and afraid
Desiring to own something that isn't yet meant to be
Spending time
and pouring my heart out
to nurture
but perhaps
the growth
is only in God's time.
I had thought
it is different this time
but maybe
it is just like any other
Then I'd rather have life the way before
I would like to shift my focus back
I realise
I am just not ready yet.

Away
I want to be away
Let me be away

Song 2:7

Because
I know that
I can truly be happy
in Jesus alone
:D

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates