« Home | Like the wind » | together » | Memories Before and Memories Beyond » | 这一天 » | "song without words" » | like thorns » | He is faithful to bring me through » | desiring love » | Spring's 30! » | weary » 

Thursday, July 01, 2010 

May I have this dance?


This life is just a few twirls around the floor in His arms.

When we think of life as dancing with God, life becomes so beautiful, doesn't it?

And life becomes simple... it is just a matter of a few more dances.

God enjoys it when we accept His invitation to dance with us.

Are we enjoying the dance?
---
Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
(Psalms 37:4)

Labels:

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates