« Home | like thorns » | He is faithful to bring me through » | desiring love » | Spring's 30! » | weary » | I am sorry... » | The Reserved Moses » | I. am. not. happy. » | I am thinking of you. - God » | Life's principles in Romans 14 » 

Saturday, June 12, 2010 

"song without words"


Great music does linger.....

and lift up your spirits...

giving you a 莫名的喜乐...

:)

And it was truly a humbling experience.

I like how the music tickled my eardrum
and how my pulse was racing from the excitement.

Great music.... how it lingers...

It may not be the exact melody that is still ringing in your head...

But the emotions that is stirred up
that stays on
even after the music has ended.

Here's a beautiful Song Without Words... (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHj_eV6WSdg

Enjoy!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates