« Home | together » | Memories Before and Memories Beyond » | 这一天 » | "song without words" » | like thorns » | He is faithful to bring me through » | desiring love » | Spring's 30! » | weary » | I am sorry... » 

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 

Like the wind

Feelings are such transcient states, that it is frightening...
They come and they go.

And when they are gone,
you are left wondering if they had even existed in the first place.

Even little boys are capable of... disregarding another's feelings.

Sometimes, I am not sure if I am ready to let my feelings surface and develop again.
Sometimes, I really do not have much faith in it anymore....
And would rather put my whole heart onto Jesus.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates