« Home | Only Your love is perfect » | Trying to be bigger than what I really am supposed... » | 厌烦 » | when life hits you suddenly » | Up, up and away » | Gratitude/Nichole Nordeman » | simply confusing » | 牧者的心声 » | 不 要 心 怀 不 平 » | May I have this dance? » 

Friday, August 06, 2010 

Hymn of Promise


In the bulb there is a flower

In the seed, an apple tree

In cocoons, a hidden promise

Butterflies will soon be free!

In the cold and snow of winter,

There's a spring that waits to be

Unrevealed untill its season,

Something God alone can see.



There's a song in every silence,

Seeking word and melody

There's a dawn in every darkness,

Bringing hope to you and me

From the past will come the future,

What it holds, a mystery

Unrevealed until its season,

Something God alone can see.



In our end is our beginning

In our time, infinity

In our doubt there is believing

In our life, eternity

In our death, a resurrection,

At the last a victory

Unrevealed until its season,

Something God alone can see.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates