« Home | when life hits you suddenly » | Up, up and away » | Gratitude/Nichole Nordeman » | simply confusing » | 牧者的心声 » | 不 要 心 怀 不 平 » | May I have this dance? » | Like the wind » | together » | Memories Before and Memories Beyond » 

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 

厌烦

我很不开心。

what could previously fill me with joy no longer have the 'magic' anymore.

i don't find them adorable anymore.
in fact, i detest their behaviour.
their rowdy, loud behaviours.

i just wanted to get today's lessons over and done with.
i didn't want to have anything more to do with them.
i don't want to hear about what happen to them after school, or who push who, or who scolded who bad words.
i don't care anymore whether they can get along or not.
i just wanted to get away from them.

and it isn't making it any better that i can't find any one here to confide in.
someone whom i can trust.

i want to say out loud,
"I had enough.
I'm outta here."
but i can't.

if i fail being a teacher,
what else did i succeed in?

nothing much

and there is a class observation tmr.
im so confident she will be able to tell how enthusiastic i am about teaching.

i have lost that initial enthusiasm.
lost that initial love.
i go to class every morning with a forced smile
greet them good morning, when i think otherwise
start the day with a sigh

im losing my voice
losing myself

what am i doing?
can i do this?

---

I need to find back that first love.
how to love those who are detestable?
how to sincerely and genuinely love those who are not lovely?

i want to scream, "I hate them!"
just like how they will do towards each other.
but can i?

i need to find back my smile.
那打从心里的笑


maybe.... my kids miss it too.

Labels:


Just love them like Jesus, carry them to Him
His yoke is easy, His burden is light
You don’t need the answers to all of life’s questions
Just know that He loves them and stay by their side
Love them like Jesus


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh2IRvavyms&feature=related

(:

God has to smile at us too...
And we are incorrigible.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates