« Home | The touch » | grace upon me » | On a journey » | God's sufficient grace » | Saying good-byes » | I need me-time » | ... » | the classroom is (was) my world » | broken without but not within makes us stronger » | (Christian) Values » 

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 

Counting a thousand gifts...

1. Lecturer ended his class earlier and I can get home earlier!

2. Believer Music called because I have not signed up for a slot for next term's lessons. They fear losing me as their client; they value me!

3. My mom called me because she was worried I would be knocked out on the bus journey home. She cares!

And counting....

-------

Starting my list of a thousand gifts since I have been feeling blessed. Might as well share my joy here with the rest of you! :D

Labels: ,

Looking forward to hearing "a thousand gifts" and more!

I shall count mine more too...

XD

d

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates