« Home | Hann and Melon » | thankful... » | Counting a thousand gifts... » | The touch » | grace upon me » | On a journey » | God's sufficient grace » | Saying good-byes » | I need me-time » | ... » 

Saturday, May 07, 2011 

Were there times when you felt like nobody understands and you wonder if God would understand since you've been kinda far from Him too?

It feels like one of those times.

It's not like there is nobody with you. There may be still one or two there with you but even so... It feels like they aren't really with you.

I must remember this and not allow my clients to ever feel this way - that I'm actually there but not exactly with them. It would feel worse than having no one around to begin with I think.

Labels:

...

d

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates