« Home | thankful... » | Counting a thousand gifts... » | The touch » | grace upon me » | On a journey » | God's sufficient grace » | Saying good-byes » | I need me-time » | ... » | the classroom is (was) my world » 

Monday, May 02, 2011 

Hann and Melon

HANN IS THREE!


Every year while we count the years he has been with us,

I am also counting the years of grace that God has given me.

They have been years of tears, of strength,

of brokenness, of mending,

of tearing down, of building up,

of love and of continuing to love.

Labels:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hann XD

7 x dog years = human years
7 x 3 = 21 in human years

That means it's the same age as me!

d

funny..I just realised Hann is cuddled up in a MELON >.<

d

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates