« Home | as a counsellor... » | Were there times when you felt like nobody underst... » | Hann and Melon » | thankful... » | Counting a thousand gifts... » | The touch » | grace upon me » | On a journey » | God's sufficient grace » | Saying good-byes » 

Monday, May 09, 2011 

thankful...


6. for a soul that is gradually healing from past hurts (and praying that she would continue to heal)

7. for a fun-filled evening of laughter and actions and songs (and may the choir continue to grow as one)

8. for the realisation that I need Jesus and that I really miss church

9. for private moments in prayer with God when tears could flow freely

10. for alone time roaming around the mall, spending time in my own thoughts and with lovely music in my ears

11. for mothers, because they are the ones who sustain the house and keep it going (to the best of their ability)

12. for laughter and time spent together as a family

13. for being home alone today, to do my laundry (which are piling!) and to read and write :)

Labels:

(:

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates