« Home | Bedtime story » | Lack » | Blessings for a dear sis on her big day » | Play, eat, sing :) » | Marvelous day (June 15) » | Mad world » | Depressed. » | Ponderings before bed » | It's been one year! » | rain is over and gone: To my future husband-to-be » 

Saturday, July 07, 2012 

He knows best.

It's kinda strange as I think back about how "emo" was used to describe most of me and yet when I think about now, I just think that I am happy.

As I think about my life now, I can't resist a smile and know how blessed I am. I have a job that I love. I have a loving husband-to-be. My loved ones are generally all still with me. I have a God who loves me and blesses me.

As memories of the years passed suddenly sweep over me, I realised that such bliss isn't random or by chance, especially as I recalled how emo I used to be. Where is the emo me?

It isn't by chance that I have all I have today. And I am not about to say that I have earned all these by my efforts neither. But I know that through the training that I had in God, He had taught me to wait on Him. And while it was indeed painful during the period of waiting, He who had promised is faithful. Indeed He is!

I mustn't take what I have now for granted. I mustn't think that it was by chance. But that by the grace of God, He has already prepared all these for me. At the right time, He would give me. Why would a father withhold good things from his child?

He who seeks the Lord will lack no good things.

Remember the journey that you have taken with God and how you have waited on the Lord. It wasn't an easy one and don't be mistaken, it isn't going to be easier henceforth. So don't ever give up. Continue to trust in the Lord to provide. He knoweth best.

Labels:

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates