« Home | Stressed. » | NETBALLUXION 2006! » | tmr's netballuXion II » | tmr's netballuXion I » | Only by His grace » | Munich » | Mt Horeb Choir » | To s/u or not? » | random thoughts.. » | The First Entry. » 

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 

Close relationship presentation.

Close relationship presentation is over!!!! i think it went well! Thanks GOD! Hallelujah! it was like a talk show like of thing.. i hope we entertained the class as well as presented our research well. (: ok la initially i was being a worrier again. i guess i am really too dependent already. must learn what it means to be independent and being responsible for myself!! i really haven learn all these man.. its like i realise i cant decide on my own part myself? i kept asking for opinions and stuffs. i wasnt sure what I want to do myself, how the script shld go etc... i must have look really soft and vulnerable and without a mind of my own? sigh.. maybe it has got to do with my own attachment style that i developed from young. hah...

oh and i think im really a over-perfectionist? well, in some sense? cos like i didnt like it when things dun go according as planned. but really the impromptu part of the whole skit is the fun part what!! sigh maybe im just being proud and arrogant. haha wanting evrything to go MY way. heh. well, unless you are able to let me see YOUR way. like really be patient with me and explaining to me. im really slow. i need to see the whole picture before you can win me over. haha i guess this is good and bad. good as in i really want to understand things inside out first before i make any conclusion and so im really sincere and not like just fu1 yan2. bad because i appear to be stubborn..

hmm too much digression.. but in any case, im happy to work with my groupmates... to get to know yet another bunch of people better. (: and im GLAD that another thing is off my list of TO-DOs!! pHew! thank God!

Oh.. also got to talk to Deborah.. yet another fellow Christian that God allowed me to meet. must cherish the chance to work for God. really admire Deb too for taking the time to really serve Him. jiayou!

Gotta run for netball training now. i shall train tonight! (:

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates