« Home | Why God Allows Pain » | can finally breathe! » | SICK :( » | Happy birthday! » | falling sick... » | "Mother Teresa of Japan" » | Poor sis. » | God had prepared beforehand. » | Mercy, God!! » | cries. » 

Thursday, March 23, 2006 

A lost friend.

i just discovered something shocking and saddening! i thought that all along i've got my friend's (joyce) number in my phonebook but turn out, i didnt! i must have lose it somehow along the way... sad! cos you see, things are complicated man.... she's in my jap tutorial!!! and we've had like a few tutorials together alr. but i NEVER got round to talking to her! and she didnt come to talk to me as well. im pretty sure she knows its me too! sigh! initially i didnt go up to her cos its been like YEARS since we really met and i really didnt know how to start talking to her! we were like "best friends" in p3.. i kept telling myself after each tut that "nvm, i'll just sms and start the conversation that way.." only today that i realised i dun have her number! aaahhhh so.... how? next tut i must talk to her!...

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates