« Home | SICK :( » | Happy birthday! » | falling sick... » | "Mother Teresa of Japan" » | Poor sis. » | God had prepared beforehand. » | Mercy, God!! » | cries. » | Close relationship presentation. » | Stressed. » 

Monday, March 20, 2006 

can finally breathe!

i've finished it! i've finished it! haha... the last thing that was on my continued list of things to do (remember i had 3 tests and a outline to hand in last week? so this is a continuation of my agony. after i hand in this religion term paper, i can finally breathe for a while!). yep yep, it wasnt well done i know. more like a literature review, very little arguments.. but then i also really dunno how to argue.. plus i was rushing to finish it! haven got the mood to think so much!! turn out that i exceeded the word limit.. i hope my tutor doesnt mind...): well well i better rush off now. got to bind before handing it in!!! Hope that all goes well.. if i can get a B, i'll be happy enough (: jiayou.. *pray hard*

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates