« Home | Happy birthday! » | falling sick... » | "Mother Teresa of Japan" » | Poor sis. » | God had prepared beforehand. » | Mercy, God!! » | cries. » | Close relationship presentation. » | Stressed. » | NETBALLUXION 2006! » 

Saturday, March 18, 2006 

SICK :(

woaah.. last night i fell sick. ):

when i went back to my room to rest, i alr felt a little unwell... i slept for abt 45min and went for my religion lecture at 2. i was alr having flu for the past 2 days or so... when i went for the lecture, i felt cold.. went back straight to room to rest after the lecture. felt sick.. and went to nap.. covered myself under the blanket. this went on until night time. i was planning to celebrate my mom's birthday but in the end, i spoilt it cos i was too sick. my dad fetch sis and me back home at abt 8.. i felt like vomiting.. and got a bad headache as well.. i cant help but break down.. i felt helpless and my sis wasnt helping me..

back home, i went straight to bed. i felt cold but was perspiring.. plus my headache was unbearable..plus my bones were aching... i was pretty much left alone until after midnight when my mom was back home. but thanks edwin for bringing me water and tissue...

when my mom was back, i really couldnt take it any more.. i just sat in a corner in my room and cried.. at that point, i didnt know what to do. whether to force myself to sleep (which i've been doing for hours), or to bathe or see doctor... or what?! my headache was killing me again.. i felt that nothing's gonna help. my mom then came into the room, felt my forehead.. gave me fever medicine.. spread the mattress on the floor for me to sleep.. prepared a pail in case i need to vomit.. brought a wet towel to place on my forehead.. and massaged my body esp the joints with muscle cream to relieve the bone ache.. i think that mothers are still the best. i felt better and i lie down to sleep.. and thank God, i managed to wake up today feeling better. the headache's gone. still slight feverish though but by faith, i decided to go for sabbath service still.

God, heal me soon ok? i need to be well.. there are still things waiting for me to be done. i will try to be good and sleep early every night plus drink more water..

right now, my stomach's not feeling well.. got diarrhea like that again.. my charcoal medicine's in school ): but today, my mom made fruit juice for us. (: and her dinner was nice (: yum. i went to buy her one slice of cake. heh. hope she can feel my love!

yesterday during lunch, vivien asked abt him.. when i was trying to recall when was the last time we met up, i know that tsunting was concerned. she asked how come he can go home everyday yet we dun meet up often.. hmmm. its kind of like a pact that we made.. its quite hard to explain to pple and might be hard for outsiders to understand. but it is something we agreed upon. moreover, we are both so busy.. me with schoolwork. him with churchwork. but i guess, yes, i would appreciate more concern coming from him esp when i was sick.. i believe he was very concerned and worried. but i guess he always dun show enough. well, then i guess i can only know when Jesus comes again then.

term paper due on monday. i have got to start man. sigh... and gonna miss youth sports and games day tmr again! sad. but i better rest more... everyday's a HOT day. ):

Goody Morning! Hope your term paper went well. :)
After today, u can relax a little.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates