« Home | MARBLE STORY » | God takes pride in the simple-minded II » | Comfort (taken from www.tjc.org) » | Will somebody tell me what to do? » | Last lectures... » | Html idiot » | Was Hitler a Christian? God takes pride in the sim... » | The Question of Who created Satan and Evil in the ... » | -_-" » | Emotion Mess » 

Saturday, April 15, 2006 

More linkies

Added two more links to my blog... they are blogs by church brothers from the church i am attending (True Jesus Church). I hope they dun mind. :P

Added them in because i really enjoy reading their blog entries. Makes me think and ponder more over matters of faith. They dun write very often so just pop in there once in a while to receive edification ya?

In the meantime, i shall go into hibernation. In actual fact, i haven got much time left to study for my exam! I haven start. All my textbooks look as good as new. eerrrh. im quite dead? I thank God that i still feel peaceful at heart, as though knowing that panicking won't help and that everything will turn out fine in the end. BUT still, i must do my part and study HARD for the next 2 weeks.

Shall go into hibernation now.... but might still pop by when i cannot resist the urge to talk about matters of God and faith. hee. (:

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates