« Home | Forbidden City » | -feeling rather down- » | the amazing comfort of God » | depression » | death » | Where Is the Worship?-Tommy Tenney » | Bum Boat Tour » | random thoughts.. » | On love » | Guilt » 

Saturday, September 23, 2006 

mood swings?

waahh totally no mood now. quite lost. was looking so forward that my friend will be spending the whole day sabbath in church with me tmr. but she suddenly told me she doesnt feel like going. I think something big must have happened.. But I dun think I shld probe.. I left it at that but I really hope that she wont give up the search for the true God.. She's so near...

and amazing how this can completely turned my happy mood to become a disappointing one. I am very tired yet I feel that I cant sleep. I feel that I need to pray but I dun really gather the strength to do so. suddenly, I have no motivation to go for tmr's morning service.. ): I know that the road to God isn't going to be easy. But how can I get the strength to walk my own path, as well as guide the others on their own paths? My own path is already full of obstacles and challenges. and yet I have to help others on theirs! I need more strength, God...

please, girl. promise me you will not give up. Do this for yourself and for me and for all the people who may come to witness your faith. Edify us with your perseverance. Help me also see the hope of God through you. Grow together with me in the Lord?

anyway, went to semb church today. Bottle Tree Village is a nice place. then had a little ride around singapore. lol I enjoy car rides to nowhere. (:

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates