« Home | A Passage From Malachi » | mood swings? » | Forbidden City » | -feeling rather down- » | the amazing comfort of God » | depression » | death » | Where Is the Worship?-Tommy Tenney » | Bum Boat Tour » | random thoughts.. » 

Sunday, October 01, 2006 

God is my strength to get through.

Ok, latest updates. If i get to finish my devt psych paper like tonight, I will be left with FOUR tests to study for the coming week. Yep, two on tues, one on wed and one on friday. Not forgetting my daily japanese quizzes. Ha Ha.

But let me comfort myself: I am sure I am still managing fine. I am still surviving! And God is still my strength to go on. and to keep having hope. and to keep enduring. to keep trying.

Today, I received many blessings from God too. Let me count them now. I received JAY latest album as a gift. (: actually I already was expecting it so it wasnt too great a surprise. but THANKS. Pik Sin bought me ENO cos I can almost vomit my "crap" out already and my stomach hasn't been feeling well for the past week or more. Touched!

And when I got home at like midnight after my last tuition (for the year) session with Valerie (free ride home!!), I found a pile of letters addressed to me! Two are birthday treats from singtel and Perlini! which actually means my birthday is coming......? One is a letter informing me that my study loan MONEY is credited into my account already! Yay... lol. And lastly, a card from two special girls. (: Im feeling blessed and loved and I really dun care if I cant study finish or what anymore. anyway, when have I ever study finish for a paper? But it is God, time and time, allowing me the grace to walk on this path. God directs my path and I want to follow where He leads, thats all.

Yep.. the road ahead sure is foggy but I have God's hand in mine. And so, I have no fear. Thanks, Jesus. Grant me more strength today.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates