« Home | A faithful God + a simple faith = salvation » | "You number my wanderings; Put my tears into Your ... » | Can You Sleep While The Wind Blows? » | happy day » | let go? » | diseased? » | some thoughts... » | The Center Of The Bible » | Do I Really Believe? » | ANOTHER DOWN. » 

Thursday, October 26, 2006 

the task at hand

I talked to my mom regarding baptism just now. And seems like she haven't got strong objections this time! She seemed resigned to her fate... and also seemed to be tired about all these religion stuffs.. recently she has got a good friend who started to attend church as well and had even sent away the idols in her house. I guess she is losing her faith on religions and gods.. She came up with another theory saying that, some people are just more fated to be inclined to a particular religion. For those who change religion halfway, its cos their yuan fen with that religion has ended. But what really surprised me was her saying that "if move house, I want to be a freethinker. If I feel like entering church, I shall. If I want to go worship at temples, I shall...." I think she meant that she will send away the idols in our house!

Thank God.. really thank Him that He made my conversation with mom easy.. I was very worried how to start it.. I pray that He will continue to work in my mom's heart and bring understanding and peace to her.

Next step.... to ask my dad. really dunno how it will go cos i am also not close to him.. Please continue to pray for me. Thanks (:

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates