« Home | A new life of service to the Lord! » | For when I am weak, then I am strong. » | Two endings and One beginning. » | joyful! » | the joy of the Lord is my strength. » | happy birthday 261106 » | ready, get set, GO! » | ready, GET SET, go! » | babble. » | Father’s Love » 

Saturday, January 06, 2007 

let go of the unnecessary on this salvation path

Im feeling rather sad.... if there are certain things or desires that you really can't let go, does it really mean that you are not worthy to receive the crown of righteousness on the last day?

What happens if you wilfully acted against the will of God?

Do prayers really work? All the time? For all things?

It's strange. Tears can simply roll down by themselves, while my heart is still undecided. It's weird because you can't help feeling sad. Sometimes, you dunno why but you just grieve. I think its amazing because it's the prompting of the Holy Spirit that dwells in you. I marvel at the wonderful grace of God, because after you had went against His will, He still knocks at your heart's door, calling you to repent and go back to Him. Who else can do such a great thing? How can I do such a thing against my God? (Genesis 39:9)

"For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame. For the earth which drinks in the rain that often comes upon it, and bears herbs useful for those by whom it is cultivated, receives blessing from God; but if it bears thorns and briers, it is rejected and near to being cursed, whose end is to be burned." Hebrews 6:4-8

Thank you, Jesus, for the breath that I still have today.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates