« Home | God’s Embroidery » | let go of the unnecessary on this salvation path » | A new life of service to the Lord! » | For when I am weak, then I am strong. » | Two endings and One beginning. » | joyful! » | the joy of the Lord is my strength. » | happy birthday 261106 » | ready, get set, GO! » | ready, GET SET, go! » 

Sunday, January 14, 2007 

New year resolutions

1) Be punctual.

2) Sleep before 1 am.

3) Read the Bible daily.

haaa.. i haven been blogging! hmmm doesnt seem to have any inspirations. like that its bad la! cos like its right after theolo when i am fed the word of God and I say I have got no inspiration to write!!? :S

guess i've been rather busy with the start of a new semester.. hope things get settled down soon. And yeah.. Im not going perth for exchange this july. missed the deadline to apply by a day! haha sorry, joyce! i might try next year!

Yeppp and so i made three resolutions this new year! haha. And I am determined to stick to them! To be punctual pertains to my character-building. If I can't even be on time, how can I be a living testimony for God!? To sleep before 1am pertains to my physical health. Our body is the temple of God. We ought to care more for it and give our body enough rest. Only then can we have the physical energy to do His work and to abide by Him. My third resolution pertains to my spiritual health. Only by feasting on His word can we find the spiritual strength to go on.

Hope that this three resolutions can make me a better person in the sight of God and men as well. This year shall be a real busy one but I am really happy to be a part of it all. Thank God so much for His abundant grace and mercy. Im looking forward to a WEDDING, to church's 80th anniversary, and to choir SABAH trip! I also look forward to a year of service. Pray that I can do more for the house of God but then again, lets not rush too much into things. I am still an infant! (: pray that I may be weaned of spiritual milk soon and able to take in solid food (1 Cor 3:2; Heb 5:14)!

Halor... It is good to set some resolutions in a year to achieve. Otherwise, life without without aims will become slack off and don't know what to do and very behind when is realised.

I also got some aims to achieve coz of the inspirations that u gave me after reading ur blog :D

1. 2hours of reading bible and prayer everyday... (1hour in the morning and 1 hour at night)
2. 10 hours of studying time (this will help me to keep up-to-date on the studies... and hope that I really can do it) except Sabbath days...
3. will sleep earlier... the best is 10pm

and some more ...

Let's head to the goals that we have set and of course my put in prayer... so the He will give the strenght to us...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates