« Home | We are one family. » | Denial » | Why I don't celebrate Valentine's Day » | Her story on friendships » | God will bring it to pass » | New year resolutions » | God’s Embroidery » | let go of the unnecessary on this salvation path » | A new life of service to the Lord! » | For when I am weak, then I am strong. » 

Thursday, March 22, 2007 

話したいよ!

今、一番欲しい物は一緒に話すことができる人ですよ!

argghh.. i am feeling the effects of lack of human interaction once again. Humans are really social creatures man... I feel isolated from everyone right now.. i only have got so many readings and books to read and papers to write. sighh.. I found out that I am slowly losing my ability to communicate with people.. sometimes there is just nothing on my mind and nothing I can say... is that why I am losing friends? Is that why I can't make friends? Well, but I have also realised that some friends are not really friends afterall.. not worthy to be called my friends.. shrugs.. some friends call you friends when they need you. When they don't, they don't really care about you.. I guess that's how the world functions... but its kind of sad. Why can't people communicate anymore?

I realised that I am more of a listener. When someone have things to share, I let the person talk first... sometimes I don't even get to share my problems, my stories at the end of the day. On the other hand, when I found someone who somewhat is willing to listen to me, I start to talk and talk.... it felt good.. but I wonder if I talk too much at those times. Rare times when I can just throw everything out.

Sometimes this world can get so unbearable. And so cold. So distant. Everyone is so near, yet so far. Where is that shoulder which I can lean on and cry? Who is interested to know me as a unique being?

Only you, O Lord shall lift up my spirit
Only you can redeem me from my distress
You counted the hairs on my head (Matt 10:30)
You kept my tears in your bottle (Psalms 56:8)
What more should I ask for?
And so to you O God, I surrender my praise
To you O Father, I commit my all
May your pillars of cloud and fire be my everlasting guide.
Amen.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates