« Home | Denial » | Why I don't celebrate Valentine's Day » | Her story on friendships » | God will bring it to pass » | New year resolutions » | God’s Embroidery » | let go of the unnecessary on this salvation path » | A new life of service to the Lord! » | For when I am weak, then I am strong. » | Two endings and One beginning. » 

Monday, March 12, 2007 

We are one family.

My first IY camp. And I am in IY Ahh-lumni already!

I got slightly burned but today I really enjoyed myself. Paddlepop IY Alumni flag. Singing as I like it on the coach. Lunching under the hot sun at the playground. Talking to brethrens and truthseekers whom I have not spoken to before. Games under the afternoon sun. Jumping in the air photo-taking. Wet kitchen and marinating chicken wings. Hymn singing and sharing!

I don't know how each one felt, especially the IYs. But I felt really at home. I felt accepted. I really like to be around my family-in-Christ. That joy... it makes me yearn and look forward to our heavenly home in the future. If it is this good now, how much better it shall be in our heavenly home!

Thanks, Lord Jesus.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates