« Home | 話したいよ! » | We are one family. » | Denial » | Why I don't celebrate Valentine's Day » | Her story on friendships » | God will bring it to pass » | New year resolutions » | God’s Embroidery » | let go of the unnecessary on this salvation path » | A new life of service to the Lord! » 

Saturday, March 31, 2007 

Thank God

I am a happy girl today.

1. Handed in personality report before noon.
2. Managed to finish up japanese photo essay and also practise 会話 before class.
3. Finished sports essay even though it was handed in late.

I found it amazing how these were one by one accomplished in just a day... I started on the report late on thursday night... didn't sleep at all.. went school early to continue the battle... and somehow victory was with me by the time Sabbath was here. I can enjoy a good sabbath peace this weekend.

I can't really describe or say anything here.. but I just want to really thank God.. because i know the source that kept me going.. If its not for God, I would have long ago broke down. But God gave me a hope.. seriously, who would have thought one could finish all that work in a day? But amazingly, with God, all things are possible! Also, at a time when nobody can help you, and you are essentially left alone to deal alone, God's presence really help a GREAT deal.

A million thanks can't thank You enough.

Now, I need some real sleep...

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates