« Home | 日本語のORALテスト » | Thank God » | 話したいよ! » | We are one family. » | Denial » | Why I don't celebrate Valentine's Day » | Her story on friendships » | God will bring it to pass » | New year resolutions » | God’s Embroidery » 

Sunday, April 15, 2007 

Let me look to the cross

O Lord, the way ahead seems so hard to walk,
The way is narrow, and I fear to tread.

But I thank You Lord that You have already
Walked the hardest path of all for me; The path to Calvary

So now, when I feel weary and disheartened,
I think of the cross You bore, and I am strengthened.

When I feel alone and rejected,
I think of those who left Your side, and I know You've been there before me.

When I want to stray, I remember the stripes You bore,
Your nail-pierced hands, and I feel my shame.

When I no longer give my best to You,
I think of the blood You shed for me, and I am compelled to carry on.

O Lord, when the way ahead seems so hard to walk,
Let me always look towards the cross

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates