« Home | Thank God » | 話したいよ! » | We are one family. » | Denial » | Why I don't celebrate Valentine's Day » | Her story on friendships » | God will bring it to pass » | New year resolutions » | God’s Embroidery » | let go of the unnecessary on this salvation path » 

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 

日本語のORALテスト

argh. my japanese oral was BAD.

It just ended less than an hour ago. Thinking about it now, I realised I did not use ANY Japanese 2 sentence structures. Oh gosh. How bad can it get? I think I will get a FAT ZERO for my oral. BOO. What happened to my と、とき? What happened to my plain form!! ): Im so dead. Think I was nervous and my brain juice could not flow.... ): This is GREAT.

心配しますね。。。

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates