« Home | 回家 » | "Why not try laughing it off?" » | woOhOo! » | *SCREAM* » | 21st » | the week is finally over again.It's a bad day for ... » | *smiles* » | yaaay » | busy » | grow, grOW, GROW! » 

Friday, November 16, 2007 

piano, and still thinking about home.

I think I am spending way too much time on the wrong stuffs.
Exams start in 12 days! eeks. But strangely (actually it has been like this for the past few sems), I don't feel panicky yet. I can't wait for this semester to be over! and for December to arrive. (: Theolo and Evangelistic nights!

Okie, so the wrong stuffs I mentioned earlier on includes searching online for second-hand pianos. :S I went to view one already. It was rather cheap, but turned out you have to trade it for quality. Boo. I had high hopes for that one. It's alright... I will be looking at two more pianos on monday. One at Jurong east and the other at Bukit Batok. And thank God! They are like so near each other lah... God must have arranged it. haha. (: Hopefully something will come out from this trip. I made a promise that after this, whether I successfully get a piano or not, I will put all this aside and study first. :S

Hmm... I realised I haven't been blogging much on my life lately. haha but I still do spy around others' blogs. Heh. So I do know much about what's happening in other people's lives but none know about mine. :P But I guess it comes with a cost. Many many times, I feel upset because I just don't have the means or the ability to help the people around me. I am not just talking about financial means or those tangible help. Rather, I feel helpless because I don't know how to go about helping or even showing my concern. Sometimes, showing my concern seems too 做做。Other times, I am too harsh with my words. Still other times, I procrastinate until the person's fine already.

So it's not like I didn't care. Or can't be bothered. But all along, these things haunt me silently in my heart as well. Yet, cos nobody knows anyway, so I suffer alone.

That's why I can't wait to go home. I feel restrained by the way I am now. I am too weak, too ignorant. I don't speak well and I don't have much gifts to offer up. I am still like a child, so responsibility rarely comes to me. Must I then go and search for them? Sigh. I don't know. It takes time to grow? But time is taking too long sometimes! I guess I am a rather impatient person. I skip all the boring piano drills, and am just eager to play real songs. I hate to play them slow, even though only then can I get all the notes and rhythm right. Argh.... I look forward to home because I know, there I will be perfect.

ok, I should study.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates