« Home | the end of this chapter? » | 阿公 » | eternity.. » | Actually, I realised... » | piano, and still thinking about home. » | 回家 » | "Why not try laughing it off?" » | woOhOo! » | *SCREAM* » | 21st » 

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 

the theolo lo

Actually, I know that I am not ready for theolo. I have not prepared myself spiritually, emotionally, physically.. In fact, I have not yet packed. And I have to be there at 7am tmr!! :S I am so dead.

Had my translation paper today. That marked the end of my exam for sem 1 07/08. It was bad.... It's really not easy having to write your paper in CHINESE. haa. I hope God have mercy on me and give me like, a B?

After the paper, I had no special feelings. Somehow, nothing really mean much to me anymore. Or maybe it's cos this paper was like 4 days after the previous one, plus so much had happened in between..

I do hope that theolo will give me a good, meaningful start to a new chapter. I hope to be immersed in His Word and have deep communion with Him through prayers. I want to talk. Talk to Him. Talk to people. I want to play the piano. I want to sing.

But, I am also rather tired. And theolo isn't going to give me the rest I need. It will be so intensive! I think there isn't much time free.... I really hope there will be though. I need time to myself...

I'll be back on friday. That's like 3 days away. Cos' I need to be back for my piano lesson. Sigh, I envy those that can spend their three weeks totally in camp. I wish I don't have to be entangled by the things of the world, at least not during theolo time. I had thought that this time round, I could finally spend three weeks completely in church, but I can't again.. I started to complain why my theolo cannot be perfect. Then, I realised being able to attend is already such a great blessing. Yep, I must remember that.

please pray for me, and my mom.
seeya on friday.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates