« Home | sians... » | Does Jesus Care? » | More like Jesus would I be... » | sleepless night » | Overt appreciation » | The problem lies with me » | never tell me things, how am I supposed to know?th... » | *breathe, meixing.*breathe.don't erupt... » | blahh » | It is 530am and I am still awake. » 

Sunday, March 30, 2008 

Here goes a short story.

"Would you like to try the solo part?"

"Huh... errr me? *trying to keep the excitement down* ermm, but i don't know if I can.... I think my voice not strong enough...."

End of short story.


Hmmm. How do you accept churchwork without feeling too excited about it? Does this excitement entails pride?? Precisely because I'm worried it does, that's why I tried to suppress it... but did it come across to the other party as no interest? Aaahh, this is driving me a little crazy. I look forward to the day I can do more work in church, but at the same time, I feel that I should give myself more time to get ready. But at the same same time, I don't want to waste my time. If I can work now, why shouldn't I? I feel that church work makes you grow too. You don't really have to reach a certain standard in your faith, then you can do churchwork right?

The above short story matters quite a bit to me. I don't think this is the first time such a thing happened. :S

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates