« Home | Hann » | Fearless » | Family » | Immanuel » | Here goes a short story. » | sians... » | Does Jesus Care? » | More like Jesus would I be... » | sleepless night » | Overt appreciation » 

Thursday, June 12, 2008 

goodbye

From afar I watch silently as the van drive away. My heart was like that of a mother watching her child board the school bus on the first day of school - worried, yet anticipating. Worried, because of the fear that he might not be able to get use to the new environment, especially one without the family around him. Anticipating, because she knows it is the start of something better, that he might learn to grow even in the absence of the mother. I watch the man confidently wrapped his hands around him and I noticed how he submitted to that authority. He knows who is in charge.

Hann is leaving home for three days! I hope he will not misbehave, and that through this perhaps strange and terrifying experience, he will learn to be stronger. (:

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates