« Home | going away to a faraway land » | thanks, Hann » | Request with Faith - from tjc tk » | These things that are in me..These tears that are ... » | A loss » | heart ache » | 重颂诗篇138 » | 诉说恩典 » | 我还有谁呢? » | 新心 » 

Friday, July 18, 2008 

super heng :P

After my tuition, I made my way to Tampines Central to deposit the tuition fees I received and also to update my bank books. After I am done with DBS, I also wanted to update my UOB book. (oh, please don't assume I am rich. To let you have a clearer picture, I am not afraid to say that I am currently under the Tuition Fees Loan, NUS Study Loan, and even the Notebook Loan. :S) But the machine was faulty. I then decided to make my way to the UOB building itself.

I had to wait at the traffic junction before the green man finally came on. I walked briskly, but peacefully. When I reached the place, I look out for the machine that reads "Passbook Update". Walked to it and inserted in my book. While waiting for the machine to update my book, I was looking around and I saw these words: "Updating is not available from 10pm to 3am". It interests me for a while, while I thought of the reasons why that is so. Why other ATM machines can operate 24hrs, yet the updating one is not able?

Then I realised "Hey, isn't it already 10pm?" It was like 1010pm on my watch, but my watch is famous for being ahead of actual time. HMM, I thought. Then, my book was done with the updating and the machine spat my book out. After like two seconds, the machine flashed "Updating service is not available".

WAH, I thought to myself "How heng can I be?" If I was like maybe 2 seconds late, I would have missed it. Hahah. It wasn't like the world's most important task that I must accomplish by tonight lahh, but being the anal me, if I can't complete the things I set out to do, I will definitely be affected. My moods might just come crashing down again.

Haha. God really loves me :P. Thank God!

sorry for making you read a totally brainless entry. I just wanted to remember how happy I felt at that moment. (:

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates