« Home | Request with Faith - from tjc tk » | These things that are in me..These tears that are ... » | A loss » | heart ache » | 重颂诗篇138 » | 诉说恩典 » | 我还有谁呢? » | 新心 » | goodbye » | Hann » 

Thursday, July 17, 2008 

thanks, Hann

you know... I really thank God for Hann.. If not for him, I wouldn't know how my days would be spent. Especially when I am alone at home (which is most of the time now for the past month), it really helps when there is something else breathing in air with you. Life doesn't seem too dark and lonely when there is someone (something?) else alive beside you, breathing in that same air.

I really appreciate Hann, for being there, always walking beside me. Tagging along wherever I go. Looking at me for cues on what to do next or where to head for next. While I was simply standing by my door, looking out into the skies and taking in the stillness of the air, Hann was also simply by my side, looking up at me. They say dogs know the moods of their owner. I believe Hann understood my inner emotions right then.

I thank God for Hann.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates